Expect complimentary fizz, luxury mini treatments, exclusive promotions, live entertainment and an expert Q&A with a Harvey Nichols Beauty Buyer.
On Thursday 18 April, we’ll be taking over the Harvey Nichols Birmingham beauty department to give our readers the chance to discover the very best in beauty from a host of incredible makeup, skincare and fragrance brands. Get your friends together and head in-store to receive the VIP treatment from some of the most iconic brands in the industry, including Hourglass, La Mer, Marc Jacobs Beauty, Fenty Beauty and many more.
Alongside one-to-one consultations and demonstrations throughout the evening, you’ll receive complimentary mini treatments such as hand and arm massages at La Mer, mini facials at Pixi Beauty and makeovers at Stila Cosmetics, all accompanied by a glass of fizz (or two) for you to enjoy throughout the evening. There’ll be special promotions and discounts for you to take advantage of on the night, alongside tips and tricks from the beauty experts.
So, what can you expect?
- Indulge in a mini facial at Rodial, PIXI Beauty and Elemis
- Receive 10% off products at James Bushell Hair
- Enjoy hand and arm massages at La Mer, alongside a complimentary facial with purchase
- Learn tips and tricks from the beauty experts at Hourglass, Marc Jacobs Beauty and NARS
- Buy any two products and receive two for free at Heaven by Deborah Mitchell
- Get the perfect brows at Shavata, purchase one treatment and you’ll get the second one half price
If all this wasn’t enough, there’s also an exclusive Q&A with Harvey Nichols Beauty Buyer, Shannon Monteith, who will be discussing everything from current beauty trends to her must-have products and daily skincare essentials.