From leopard print swimwear to snake effect accessories, we round up the best pieces from the high street to nail the animal trend.
Novel Square Toe Mules, Topshop (£56)
Spruce up a casual look with these monochrome zebra print mules. Best paired with loose-fitting denim and a plain tee, these comfy heels are a great way to upgrade your summer wardrobe.
2. Leather Mini Bag, Next (£42)
Add a splash of colour to your outfit with this funky mini bag. This statement piece, with gold chain detail, is an easy way to adopt the trend without going over the top.
3. Wide Fit Tan Textured Suede Leopard Print Sandals, New Look (£25.99)
Whether you’re heading off to the pool or out for a day at the beach, these textured sandals are a great footwear option as the temperature rises this season.
4. Snake Effect Bag, Mango (£39.99)
Paired with neutral hues and relaxed garments, this studded bag with snakeskin design is chic and stylish.
5. Snake Print Bikini, Topshop (sold separately)
For a bolder and more colourful option, this bandeau bikini is sure to release your inner beach babe.
6. Cotton Animal Print Scarf, Zara (£15.99)
If you’re left disappointed by British summer temperatures, wrap up in style with an added touch of leopard print. This versatile accessory is great as a daytime scarf, or use as a wrapover shawl in the evenings.
7. Cream Leopard Print Pony Skin Clutch Bag, River Island (£20)
If you’re heading out, this clutch will update your LBD and bring out your wild side.
8. Leopard Print Bikini, H&M (sold separately)
Add delicate, gold jewellery and a floppy hat to really glam up this affordable bikini; proving that looking the best doesn’t always have to cost the most.
9. Animal Print Flute Sleeve Top, Warehouse (£32)
This 70’s inspired flute sleeve top, paired with skinny jeans and some killer boots will become your go-to look this summer.
10. Brown Leopard Print Fluffy Sliders, River Island (£22)
If you want to switch up your sandal game, these popular fluffy sliders are both comfy and on trend.