Whether you’re into mojitos or gins, on Thursday 2 November from 7 pm – 10 pm, Resorts World Birmingham will be hosting an exciting cocktail evening and you’re invited!
You’ll spend the night shaking and tasting your own cocktails and gins at two masterclasses whilst indulging in delicious nibbles with live music.
Throughout the evening, you’ll enjoy a gin-making experience in The World Bar and a cocktail-making experience at the stylish High Line bar, where you can create your own tipples and, of course, enjoy them after!
There will also be canapés, fizz and live music in Sky Bar!
What can you expect?
- Two gins (Sipsmiths and The Botanist) partnered with recommended tonics and garnishes
- Two cocktails (Mojito and Chelsea Girl) which are High Line’s two most popular cocktails
- A selection of delicious canapés in Sky Bar including braised pork belly hirata buns, wild mushroom and aubergine gyozas, chicken teriyaki and vegetable yakitori skewers, egg fried rice, prawn karaage pieces, and tuna maki rolls.
- A glass of fizz
- Live music in a private area
Terms and Conditions
- Subject to availability
- Experience includes a select number of options to make
- Standard Resorts World terms and conditions apply
- Times for each activity are subject to availability
- Please arrive at the World Bar at 7 pm