Read this in: 3 minutes
With Bake Off finally back on our screens, we’ve decided to journey back through the history books and take a look at the 10 most iconic moments that have graced our screens since 2010.
1. When Catherine sent her strudel dough flying across the tent
2. This squirrel…
3. When Stacey pulled her oven door and the entire thing fell off
4. And who could possibly forget when Paul baked this masterpiece?
Just look at it!
5. When YouTuber Zoella told Mary and Paul she was going to bake a beach house, and it ended up looking like this…
6. When Tamal got really emotional about a sandwich
7. Mary Berry’s face when Tamal made a bike out of bread
8. Nadia’s iconic facial expressions
9. When the nation was left shook after Ice Cream Gate after Diane sabotaged Iain’s bake
I don’t know Iain… but I feel for ya, pal.
Oh, gosh. It still gives me nightmares.
Why, Iain? WHY?!
10. When we said goodbye to one of the greatest TV trios of all time
The Great Celebrity Bake Off for Stand Up To Cancer airs at 8pm on Channel 4 from Tuesday, March 4. Find out more here!