In celebration of all things fashion, the Mailbox – Birmingham’s luxury shopping destination – is hosting Styled by Mailbox this October. Taking place from 25th – 26th October, fashion fans can win £2,000 to spend on the ultimate shopping spree.
From 10am – 5pm on Saturday 26th, the Style Hunting team will be on the ground at the Mailbox, seeking out Birmingham’s best dressed shopper, with an incredible £2,000 prize on offer to spend in the centre. To win, guests should simply head down to the Mailbox and get their picture taken by the Style Hunting team.
Also, don’t miss your chance to attend an exclusive Q&A session with ex British Vogue editor Alexandra Shulman, in association with Harvey Nichols. The BBC’s Beccy Wood will be on hand to discuss Alexandra’s extensive fashion industry experiences and thoughts on the importance of investment shopping. The session will take place at 12.30pm on Saturday 26th in the Urban Room. Tickets for the event are £10 per person (plus booking fee), which is then redeemable in Harvey Nichols. Tickets can be purchased via this link.
There will be something for every fashion conscious shopper at this two day event. The Urban Room will also be playing host to a menswear takeover on Friday 25th from 12pm – 2pm, featuring experts from Burrows & Hare, BOSS and Gieves & Hawkes.
What’s on offer?
- free pint courtesy of Malmaison, a hair or beard trim from in-house barbers Pall Mall, plus a complimentary shoe shine from Steel City Shoe Shine (all items are first come, first served). Available in the Urban Room from 12pm – 2pm on Friday.
- Gieves & Hawkes will also be hosting Birmingham-based wine experts Loki in store throughout the day on Saturday.
- fashion, hair and beauty demonstrations from brands such as Toni & Guy Essensuals, Fenty Beauty, Marc Jacobs Beauty and Gieves & Hawkes.
- brands such as James Lakeland and English Brands will be offering exclusive discounts in store.
- a glass of prosecco and a gift with purchase for those who spend over £250 in Emporio Armani.
- Paul Smith will also be offering customers refreshments while they shop and a gift with purchase (Ts & Cs apply).
- Gieves & Hawkes will be offering customers the chance to win a free made-to-measure shirt.
Further details and a full running order for the two day Styled by Mailbox event can be found here.