We’ve teamed up exclusively with Grand Central Birmingham to celebrate their first birthday.
We are offering one lucky winner the chance to win a £500 gift card. You can treat yourself to a shopping splurge at some of Birmingham’s most sought after shops including John Lewis, The White Company and M∙A∙C. What’s more, when you need a break from all that shopping, you can relax and refuel with a glass of bubbles at the Fizz! bar or, if you’re feeling hungry, there’s a variety of places to dine ranging from the taste of Vietnamese at Pho to hearty Italian at Carluccio’s.
You could even shop the Issue 50 photoshoot at John Lewis!
[button content=”Want to see the full photoshoot? Click here to read Issue 50!” color=”purple” text=”white” url=”http://www.stylebham.com/magazine” openin=”_self”]
[title maintitle=”For your chance to win a £500 gift card” subtitle=”Simply answer the question below”]
Which popular department store can you find in Grand Central Birmingham?
A. House of Fraser
B. John Lewis
- Promoter: Grand Central Limited Partnership (acting by its General Partner Grand Central (GP) Limited), c/o Savills (UK) Ltd, PO Box 4007, Slough, SL1 0ND.
- The prize draw is only open to UK residents aged 18 and over (at the time of entry).
- Employees of the Promoter, their dependents, suppliers and retailers or any person connected with this prize draw are not eligible to enter.
- The Promoter is offering one winner a £500 Grand Central Birmingham Gift Card (“the Prize”) which can be redeemed at any participating shops and restaurants if they successfully answer the question (“the Promotion”).
- To enter the prize draw, entrants must visit stylebham.com/win and answer the question and complete the relevant details for a chance to win between the Start Date and Closing Date inclusive.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries which are lost, corrupted, or incomplete. Use of false details will result in disqualification. The entry must be made by the person entering the competition, entries submitted through third parties, agencies or by automated means (such as scripts or macros) will not be accepted.
- The Promotion will commence on 5 September 2016 (“Start Date”) and will end on 20 October 2016 (“Closing Date”).
- One entry per person.
- The winner of the Prize will be selected at random by independent judges or a random number generator (computer algorithm). The judges’ decision is final. No correspondence shall be entered into.
- The winner will be notified by e-mail or telephone based on the contact details provided on entry within 3 of days of the Closing Date. It is the responsibility of entrants to notify the promoter of any change of contact details. Proof of identity will be required on collection of the Prize.
- The Prize will be available for collection from the customer services desk in Grand Central Birmingham for 6 months from the Closing Date.
- The Prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- By entering this promotion you accept these rules and agree to be bound by them.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion due to circumstances arising beyond its control.
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.