Win 4 tickets to Birmingham’s first ever Ice Cave rave courtesy of Coors Light
From the 20th-29th of May 2016, Coors Light is launching Birmingham’s first ever Ice Cave and you could be in with a chance of winning 4 tickets to rave in the Ice Cave on Friday the 27th of May. Hitting Centenary Square for 10 days, the Coors Light Ice Cave is set to be the coolest bar in the city. Guests will experience the freshest sounds from the underground music scene as they dance the night away with the latest up and coming talent, in partnership with Mixmag.
To be in with a chance of winning just answer the question below:
Where will the Coors Light Ice Cave be in Birmingham?
1. Custard Factory
2. Centenary Square
Coors Light – Ts&Cs for VIP Ice Cave Competition
- Only open to UK residents aged 18 years or over.
- To take part in the competition, enter via the promotional page on Style Birmingham.
- The prize draw excludes Molson Coors employees, their families, agencies, or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- No purchase necessary. The competition will be open from Thursday 19th May at 0800hrs until Tuesday 24th May 0000hrs (the “Promotion Period”)
- Any entries outside of the Promotion Period will not be counted
- Prize winners will be chosen at random. All decisions are final.
- The Prize: There will be 1 winner who wins 4 tickets for 27th May at 18.50(start) – 19.55(finish). The prize includes entry and 2 drinks tokens for the winner and friends.
- No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computers will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Any entries not in accordance with the entry instructions will be rejected. Any entries containing offensive or inappropriate content will be removed.
- The prize winner will be contacted via email on Wednesday 25th May 2016.
- Winners must respond to notification of their prize within 24 hours otherwise the right to claim the prize will be lost and the promoter reserves the right to re-award the prize(s).
- The Ice Cave tickets will be available from the registration office at the Birmingham Ice Cave at the specified time.
- Prizes will only be handed to the registered prize winner. The registration staff and courier will both check the winner’s Passport or UK driving licence for proof they are over the age of 18 before handing over the prize. Those unable to prove their age to the registration staff and courier will not be able to claim their prize.
- No cash or other alternative in part or full will be offered in lieu of the specified prizes. Prizes are not transferable.
- By entering participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoters reserve the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value
- The promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control
- The promoter’s decision is binding in all matters
- The promoter can accept no responsibility for, and reserves the right to refuse, entries which are corrupt, incomplete or fail to arrive by the closing date
- Name and county of the winner will be available by sending a SAE to Coors Light UK, Molson Coors Brewing Company (UK) Limited, 137 High Street, Burton-on-Trent, Staffordshire DE14 1JZ for 28 days after the closing date
- Winners may be required to participate in reasonable publicity as specified by the promoter. We reserve the right to use the winners name and county and publish those on www.coorslight.co.uk and the Coors Light UK Facebook and Twitter pages
- These rules are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts
- Promoter & Data Controller: Molson Coors, High St, Burton upon Trent, DE14 1JZ. Do not send entries to this address