We’re giving you the chance to indulge in a luxury experience including afternoon tea, an annual family membership for The Botanical Gardens and a £100 Simpsons restaurant voucher.
Featured image: The Edgbaston Boutique Hotel and Cocktail Lounge
If you’re looking to plan a day out in Birmingham but think you’ve already combed every inch of the city, here’s an idea that you may not have thought of – Edgbaston Village.
Over the past two years, the attractive suburb has been transformed into a must-visit destination, with a vibrant mix of award-winning bars and restaurants, inspirational home and lifestyle stores, some of the country’s top health and beauty providers including: Michelin-starred restaurant, Simpsons, The Edgbaston, Loki Wine, OKA, Neptune, and EF Medispa.
Within walking distance of Edgbaston Village is a range of internationally recognised sports venues and leisure venues including Edgbaston Priory Club, Edgbaston Cricket Stadium, Birmingham Botanical Gardens and the Barber Institute of Fine Arts.
As part of this exclusive prize, you’ll spend the morning at one of Birmingham’s best attractions, The Botanical Gardens, before indulging in some retail therapy at luxury furniture and accessories store, OKA. Next, you’ll take a break with an indulgent treatment at Edgbaston Holistic, before sipping on cocktails at the award-winning Edgbaston Boutique Hotel and Cocktail Lounge. Finally, end your Edgbaston experience with a meal at Michelin-starred Simpsons restaurant.
The prize includes…
- An annual family membership worth £50 – courtesy of Birmingham Botanical Gardens
- ‘Peter Pan’ Pantomime with its all-star line-up at Birmingham Hippodrome from 8th January
- A £200 voucher for wedding dress shopping – courtesy of June Peony Bridal Couture
- A special gift from OKA worth over £100
- Moseley Serve Afternoon Tea for two guests worth £75 –courtesy of The Edgbaston Boutique Hotel & Cocktail Lounge
- A one month gym and fitness membership worth £50 – courtesy of Anytime Fitness
- A ‘Full Indulgence’ package worth £135 – courtesy of Edgbaston Holistic
- A meal voucher to the value of £100 – courtesy of Simpsons
To be in with the chance of winning, simply answer the question below:
Which Birmingham Michelin-starred restaurant can you find in Edgbaston Village?
Sorry, this competition is now closed!
The competition will end on 01\12\2018.