It’s time to dust off your trainers and get your sweatbands ready.
Style Birmingham has teamed up with Skittles to offer five winners and their friends the chance to take part in the original, happiest and most colourful fun run, The Color Run, on Saturday 20th August in Birmingham.
If being showered by rainbow colours isn’t enough, the lucky winners will also receive a bright Skittles hoodie.
For your chance to win this awesome prize, just answer the following question:
Which is your favourite flavour Skittle and why?
But wait, the fun doesn’t stop there! Skittles is also giving The Color Run fans the chance to take part in the happiest 5K on the planet in one of their coolest locations – Los Angeles!
Thanks to Skittles, you and a friend could win the chance to stay at one of LA’s top hotels for five nights and will even get to see the sights in your own retro convertible car for a day. Buckle up, throw on those shades and let the LA breeze swoosh through your hair! The fabulous prize also includes two tickets to a fun-filled night at The Comedy Store or tickets to the colourful Getty Museum, plus $400 to help with some retail therapy.
To be in with a chance of winning, head over to the Skittles Facebook page and leave a comment on the competition post, telling Skittles who you’d take to the Color Run and why, using #RunTheRainbow.
And don’t forget, if you’re taking part in any of the UK Color Runs, don’t forget to visit Skittles at the Finish Festival to get your hands on a FREE sample and continue adding colour to your life, inside and out!
The LA competition opened on 09.03.2016 and closes at midnight on 30.09.2016. It is open to UK residents (England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales) aged 18 and over. Terms and conditions apply – visit www.wrigley.com/uk for full details.
Terms & Conditions:
- The prize is for two tickets per winner to The Color Run presented by Skittles on Saturday 20th August in Birmingham
- You must be resident in the UK to enter and over 18 years of age
- There will be FIVE winners and the prize is as specified
- Winners must register online via an e-ticket sent to them by Thursday 4th August
- There is no cash alternative
- Transfers/travel costs are not provided
- If the event is cancelled outside of Skittles control, there is no substitute prize