The term ‘Style Birmingham’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Suite 310, 51 Pinfold Street, Birmingham, B2 4AY. Our company registration number is 08516135 registered in England and Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Style Birmingham’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Competitions – Terms & Conditions
- Competitions only open to UK residents aged 18 and over (at the time of entry).
- No responsibility is accepted for entries which are lost, corrupted, incomplete or for any failure to capture entry information. Use of false details will result in disqualification. The entry must be made by the person entering the competition – entries sent through third parties, agencies or by automated means (such as scripts and macros) will not be accepted.
- Entrants are required to meet the entry criteria but otherwise no other purchase is necessary. Entries to competitions will only be accepted between from the start date to the end date inclusive. The competition winner(s) will be notified by email or telephone within 2 days of the End Date. It is the responsibility of entrants to notify the promoter of any change of contact details. Proof of identity may be required. The promoter will have the right to disclose the name of the winner(s) and their city/town of residence.
- The winner(s) of the prize will be selected at random by independent judges or a random number generator (computer algorithm). The judges’ decisionis final. No correspondence shall be entered into.
- The winner(s) will receive the Prize. If the Prize is supplied to the promoter by a third party the Prize will be awarded to the winner(s) subject to the relevant third party’s terms and conditions (if any). The promoter does not endorse any Prize supplied by a third party nor does it endorse the third party supplier. The prize will only be delivered to addresses within the UK. In no event shall any entrant be entitled to win more than one prize.
- Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions as final and binding. Entries which are not in accordance with the terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- The promoter reserves the right to provide a substitute prize of similar value should the need arise. The payment of all costs and expenses involved in claiming a prize are the responsibility of the winner(s). Any and all applicable taxes or duties in relation to the prize are the responsibility of the winner(s).
- The promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or modify the prize draw at any time (and for any reason) without notice.
- The promoter shall not be responsible for damages, losses or liabilities of any kind, including without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential loss or damages arising out of or in relation to the prize draw. The liability of the promoter shall be limited to the maximum amount permitted by law. Nothing in this condition shall limit or exclude liability for death or personal injury as a result of the promoter’s negligence.
- The promoter of the competition is solely responsible for the delivery and quality of the prize. Style Birmingham Ltd accepts no responsibility for the delivery or quality of the products and services to be provided by the promoter.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.