Get ready to embrace the spirit of the season, revel in the enchantment of Christmas in Cathedral Square and bask in the luxury of The Grand Hotel Birmingham.
It’s the most wonderful time of the year, and we’re here to make it even more magical! To kick off the festive season in style, we’ve teamed up with Christmas in Cathedral Square (brought to you by Colmore BID) to offer you the chance to WIN an overnight stay for two at the luxurious Grand Hotel Birmingham, in a Grand Deluxe bedroom (including breakfast) complete with a champagne afternoon tea at Madeleine Bar.
This year, Cathedral Square is set to sparkle with joy as it launches its festive celebrations. The award-winning Christmas In Cathedral Square returns from November 15 to December 17 with entertainment for all the family. There’s a host of local artisans selling traditional crafts, ornaments and great gift ideas, a visit from Father Christmas himself, music by local artists from Albert’s Schloss, the Snowdog Art Trail, and even a Helter Skelter that’s sure to bring laughter and excitement to the celebrations. There’s also a selection of pop-up food and drinks vendors including Gaucho, Chatty Patty and Vagabond, as well as the return of the much-loved Pigeon in the Park pub.
At the heart of the Colmore Business District is The Grand Hotel Birmingham – a timeless gem that seamlessly blends the luxury of a modern hotel with the charm of a bygone era. Whether you’re an out-of-towner or a local looking for a dreamy escape, this is where your Christmas wishes come true.
One lucky winner and their guest will enjoy an overnight stay in the lap of luxury at The Grand Hotel Birmingham – perfectly placed to pop over to Christmas in Cathedral Square and enjoy the festivities. The prize also includes a sumptuous Champagne afternoon tea at the exquisite Madeleine Bar. Here you can savour delectable pastries, dainty sandwiches, and sparkling Champagne, all served in an opulent setting that’s perfect for creating unforgettable memories.
To find out more about Christmas in Cathedral Square click here
To enter this fantastic competition, give @grandhotelbirmingham and @colmorebusinessdistrict a follow on Instagram and answer the following question:
Where will afternoon tea be served at The Grand Hotel?
1. Madeleine Bar
2. Isaac’s Restaurant
3. The Grand Ballroom
Sorry, this competition is now closed!
Terms & Conditions
- Entry is open to UK residents who are 18 or older, except for employees of the promoters.
- Entries close on Tuesday 21/11/2023
2. Prize Details:
- The prize is for a stay at The Grand Hotel Birmingham for two people in a Grand Deluxe bedroom.
- The prize includes breakfast and champagne afternoon tea for two, either on the day of arrival or departure.
- The prize cannot be split or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- No cash alternative is provided, and prizes cannot be exchanged for cash.
3. Availability and Expiration:
- The prize is subject to availability.
- It must be redeemed by April 30, 2024.
- The prize cannot be used on Saturdays during the festive period due to availability.
4. Winner Validation:
- Style Birmingham and The Grand Hotel Birmingham will hold the details of all prize winners for the purpose of validating the prize award and administering the prizes. Contact person: email@example.com.
5. Additional Costs:
- The promoters are not responsible for any costs beyond the value of the prize, including travel or personal expenses.
6. Data Processing:
- The promoters will use your basic information (name, address, and contact details) for administering the prize draw and redemption.
7. Promoter’s Authority:
- The Promoters have final authority in all matters related to the Prize Draw, and their decisions are binding.
8. Liabilities and Disclaimers:
- The promoters are not liable for any damages, losses, liabilities, injuries, or disappointments resulting from participating in the draw or accepting the prize.
9. Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
- The promotion is governed by the laws of England & Wales, and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.